- Linda Grinnell-Merrick, MS, NP-BC
- Carrie Beach, BSN, RN-BC
- Eileen Lydon, MA, RN, ANP-BC
- Elizabeth Kirchner, MSN, CNP
CE Released: 12/26/2018
Valid for credit through: 12/26/2019
Accreditation Statement and Credits Available
Rheumatology Nurses Society is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (Provider No. P0500).
Target Audience and Goal Statement
This activity is intended for rheumatology nurses and nurse practitioners.
The goal of this activity is to increase awareness in targeted treatments for rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and psoriatic arthritis (PsA), as well as the potential impact of biosimilar medicines in rheumatology clinical practice.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
Have increased knowledge regarding the
- New and emerging targeted therapies for the management of rheumatologic diseases
- Potential impact of newer therapies in rheumatologic diseases on nursing practice