Come and experience our two-day evidence-based accredited educational 2019 Southwest Rheumatology Forum from October 4-5, 2019! During this event, rheumatology nurses and other healthcare professionals will gather to continue their education and network with pharmaceutical companies and peer healthcare providers.
There will be multiple snack and coffee breaks, meals, and plenty of opportunities to engage with leading healthcare professionals in rheumatology. You cannot afford to miss out on this opportunity!
The RNS Southwest Rheumatology Forum is one of the fundamental rheumatology healthcare professional education events of the year!
- Meet with professionals in rheumatology including RNs, APPs, and more!
- Dedicated exhibitor hours for face to face contact with attendees.
- Receive aluable feedback on products or services from expert healthcare professionals.
- Opportunities to develop trust and rapport with prospective customers.
- Opportunities to expand your reach with sponsorship and participant communications.
- Your company information in Forum Journal, shared with all attendees; sponsorship options available.
Learn about our RNS Live Events, sponsorship opportunities, corporate membership, and more! The RNS firmly commit ourselves to our calling of recruiting and educating healthcare providers in rheumatology to achieve the best patient outcomes possible. Find out how you can partner in this mission.
|10′ x 10′ Booth||$2,000.00|
|10′ x 20′ Booth||$3,800.00|
|10′ x 10′ Non-Profit Booth
NOTE: Only one booth can be purchased at this rate and is not eligible for premium booth upgrade.
|Premium Booth Location
Limited Availability – Add $200 per 10′ x 10′ space
|Additional Exhibitor Attendee||+ $400.00|
* Use promo code nonprofit19 at checkout