Come and experience our two-day evidence-based accredited educational 2019 D.C. Rheumatology Forum! During this event, registered nurses (RNs) and advanced practice providers (APPs) – which includes nurse practitioners (NPs) and physicians assistants (PAs) – will gather to continue their education and network with pharmaceutical companies and peer healthcare providers. There will be multiple snack and coffee breaks, two lunches, and plenty of opportunities to engage with leading healthcare professionals in rheumatology. You cannot afford to miss this experience!
The Rheumatology Nurses Society’s D.C. Rheumatology Forum (DCRF) is one of the premier rheumatology education events of the year!
- Meet Meet with professionals in rheumatology including RNs, APPs, and more!
- Dedicated exhibitor hours for face to face contact with attendees.
- Valuable feedback on products or services from expert healthcare professionals.
- Opportunity to develop trust and rapport with prospective customers.
- Opportunity to expand your reach with sponsorship and participant communications.
- Your company information in Forum Journal, shared with all attendees; sponsorship options available.
|10′ x 10′ Booth||$2,000.00|
|10′ x 20′ Booth||$3,800.00|
|10′ x 10′ Non-Profit Booth
NOTE: Only one booth can be purchased at this rate and is not eligible for premium booth upgrade.
|Premium Booth Location
Limited Availability – Add $200 per 10′ x 10′ space
|Additional Exhibitor Attendee||+ $400.00|
* Use promo code nonprofit19 at checkout