2020 Call for Abstracts
Abstracts for a Poster Presentation
We invite you to share your expertise with students, colleagues, and other healthcare professionals in the following two categories:
- Focusing on clinical practice (i.e., quality improvement, case studies or creative solutions)
- Focusing on research (ie. Comprehensive literature reviews exploring an aspect of rheumatology nursing, actual case studies using evidence-based research and other research projects using statistical analysis related to rheumatology nursing).
Posters should provide educational value and inspire rheumatology healthcare professionals in these areas:
- Posters on clinical practice, quality improvement, case studies, or creative solutions will be evaluated on design, indicators, supporting evidence, lessons learned, practice change, outcomes measured, results, and strategy.
- Evaluation of posters on detailed literature reviews will include design, objectives, significance, methods, findings, conclusion, and implications for practice.
- Express your passion for rheumatology through a poster. The overall conference goal is to provide programs that educate and inspire rheumatology nurses and allied health professionals to achieve excellence in the care of the rheumatology patient across the lifespan.
Submit the abstract on or before July 15, 2020, by 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered for the 2020 Annual Conference. Please, direct questions to email@example.com.
The RNS Abstracts and Posters Committee will direct a blind review of all abstract submissions. The abstract will be evaluated for the completion of the requested information, adherence to all instructions, and stated criteria. Multiple abstract submissions are permissible. Notice of the review outcome will be sent to the lead author by July 30, 2020.
Prizes and Compensation
If the abstract is selected to present, the lead author will receive a complimentary registration for the 2020 13th Annual Virtual RNS Conference. All selected lead authors are eligible to receive conference registration. $100 e-Amazon gift cards will be awarded for posters ranked highest in each category by the RNS Abstracts and Posters Committee.
Grading rubrics for abstracts in the following categories:
- Quality Improvement
- Creative Solutions
Submit applications on or before July 15, by 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered for the 2020 Annual Conference.
Presenters grant permission for their photo and poster for inclusion in RNS publications or website unless otherwise stated.
RNS members and non-members are invited to submit abstracts. The lead author will be the contact person for future correspondence. The lead author/investigator submits the abstract with the full consent of all authors/ investigators and has obtained the necessary institution clearances.
Poster presenters must be registered to attend the full conference.
There will be only one free conference registration per poster presentation.
RNS Encore posters are welcome; however, they are not eligible for any prizes, awards, or free conference registration.