The Rheumatology Nurses Society strives to recognize and honor the leadership, achievements, and dedication of outstanding nurses who provide excellent care to patients with rheumatologic diseases. This year we will be presenting an Excellence in Rheumatology Nursing Award to a nurse nominated by YOU, our RNS members! All current RNSmembers are welcome to nominate other current RNSmembers for the Excellence in Rheumatology Nursing Award. The award winner will be recognized at the Annual Conference in Fort Worth, Texas. Although it is preferred that they receive the award in person, attendance to the Conference is not an eligibility requirement.
- You will be asked to describe the nominee’s qualities and contributions of excellence in rheumatology nursing by using the following LEAD criteria
- All nominations must be submitted by midnight on July 2, 2018
- Once received you will receive an acknowledgement of your submission and the nominee will receive notification that they have been nominated
- All nominations will be reviewed by the Awards Sub-Committee
- The award recipient will be publicly announced at the Annual Conference during the President’s Dinner
All entries must be received by midnight, July 2, 2018.