The Rheumatology Nurses Society (RNS) strives to recognize and honor the leadership, achievements, and dedication of outstanding nurses who provide excellent care to patients with rheumatologic diseases. This year we will be presenting an Excellence in Rheumatology Nursing Award to a nurse nominated by YOU! Anyone is welcome to nominate a current RNS member for the Excellence in Rheumatology Nursing Award. The award winner will be recognized at the 2022 15th Annual RNS Conference during the President’s Dinner (Friday, August 5, 7-8:30 PM EST).
- You will be asked to describe the nominee’s qualities and contributions of excellence in rheumatology nursing by using the following LEAD criteria
- All nominations must be submitted by midnight EST on July 31, 2022
- Once received, you will receive an acknowledgment of your submission and the nominee will receive notification that they have been nominated
- All nominations will be reviewed by the Awards Sub-Committee
- The award recipient will be publicly announced at the 2022 15th Annual RNS Conference during the President’s Dinner (Friday, August 5, 7:00-8:30 PM EST)
Deadline: July 31, 2022