The Rheumatology Nurses Society Foundation (RNSF) exists to empower and further the education of those both entering, and continuing their career in rheumatology nursing. The RNSF recognizes the rheumatology workforce shortage and believes expanding and empowering the next generation of nurses in the rewarding specialty of rheumatology can bring the needed healthcare providers to the patients with rheumatologic diseases.
The RNSF announces the Anne Strong Academic Scholarship that will provide a one time $1,000 scholarship to up to three individuals annually.
- The Anne Strong Academic Scholarship has been created to support and recognize a commitment to continuing education for rheumatology nurses.
- Must be an active RNS member at the time of scholarship application submission.
- Must be able to provide proof of enrollment in a nursing program
- Submit a 250-500 word essay summarizing past experience, professional goals and how continuing education will enhance his or her practice.
- A one time, $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to up to three candidates selected by the RNSF Scholarship Committee.