Health and Healing: Sustainable Practice for Clinicians
On the agenda:
- Current Culture and Challenges in Health Care: Where Are We and How Did We Get Here? Is Burnout an Individual or Practice Problem? Studies from a National Initiative to Improve Primary Care Practice; What if I Make a Mistake? Just Culture and the Non-Punitive Reporting of Error; What You Need to Know About Clinician Ratings
- Empowering Clinicians in Health Care: From Burnout to Recovery: A Personal Story; Stress Management and Resilience Training Program ‘‘SMART’’; Physician Isolation and the Shared Experience of Providing Care; Putting it Into Practice: The Importance of Speaking Up and Cultivating a Culture of Safety; Developing a Sustainable Garden in the Workplace
- Perspectives on Clinician Self-Care: Practicing What You Preach
- Lifestyle Tools for Well-Being: Exercise and Survival; Nutrition for Demanding Lives; Sleep Well; Tackling Loneliness as a Potent, Modifiable Health Risk Factor
- Professional Tools for Well-Being: Money and Values: Tightening Your Finances and Goals; Mindfulness in Medicine; Moving Beyond Clinical Practice: Introducing Advocacy, Community and Leadership; Medical Practice and Gratitude: Beyond the Veneer of Ordinary Things.
Panel Discussion: People Matter: Leading Clinicians to Create Sustainable Practice