- This event has passed.
Rheumatology Update and Highlights from ACR 2019
This half-day course is designed to provide rheumatologists, internists, primary care physicians, PAs, NPs, nurses, and pharmacists with up-to-date information on how to diagnose, treat, and follow-up common rheumatologic conditions. A comprehensive presentation on new treatment approaches in rheumatic diseases will open the course, then, expert faculty will provide participants with evidence-based guidance in the treatment and management of rheumatic conditions.
On the agenda:
- Crystalline Arhtropathies: Treatment Approach
- Maneuvering the Therapeutic Landscape of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Biology and Management of Systemic Vasculitis
- Clinical Implications of Inflammatory Myopathies – Review of Clinical Disorders of the Skeletal Muscles
- Addressing Disease Activity and Flares – Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Emerging Strategies in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Systemic Sclerosis
- Treatment for Interstitial Lung Disease in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Contributing Factors in Seronegative Spondyloarthropathies
- Basic Science Research
- Arthritis, Tissue Degenerations Update
Format: Lectures, panel discussions, audience response pre-test and post-test, and Q&A sessions.